EXPLEO USA is currently hiring a Time Study Service Advisor to join our team for an exciting new opportunity On Site in Troy, Michigan!
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We are a talent incubator. The time you spend at Expleo will turbo-charge your career, allowing you to work on complex technical challenges, enjoy opportunities to expand your skills and take part in inspiring, multi-disciplinary collaborations with your colleagues. Whether working on autonomous vehicles, green planes, the factories of tomorrow or cutting-edge banking technology, you will have the opportunity to become a bolder version of yourself. Let’s change the game together.
- This role will be responsible for carrying out time studies and documenting the process for repair procedures on vehicles. This is an exciting position involving work with the service information authoring team to solidify removal and installation procedures for the service manual information and document the warranty time study information. Here you will have the ability to learn and grow your automotive knowledge while working with engineering on new and existing technology
- This role will be responsible for performing the tasks of a technician by carrying out time studies and documenting the process.
- Minimum of 3+ years working in automotive repair
- Experience writing in explanatory and procedural styles and fluency in technical English
- High school diploma or GED
We are guided by shared values in all things we do: Courage, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect and Accountability.
- Courage – We are bold thinkers and doers, always ready to take on new challenges. We think of ourselves as entrepreneurs, matching creativity with vigilance.
- Excellence – We are united by a shared ambition: change the game, together. Continuous performance is both an objective and a mindset.
- Collaboration –Teamwork and emotional intelligence are what makes us stand out in a crowd. We stand shoulder to shoulder, with our clients and our peers, through good times and setbacks.
- Respect – We are a hive of different profiles, and we place a high value on openness and transparency. We show respect, always.
- Accountability – We are reliable. We celebrate our successes, we take responsibility and learn from our failures. This is why we protect our “right to fail” as an opportunity to bounce back and progress.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO, and quality services, with a presence in over 30 countries. To find out more, visit www.expleogroup.com